Saturday, July 14, 2007

50th post

This is my 50th post, and the perfect way to celebrate it is to share this movie I found on Char's blog. It's so moving and so beautiful. I had no words, I just cried. Char called it "So you can understand too"...



When I started this blog I was unbelievably depressed. The only way out for me was to write about the pain I felt. It's not all gone, but I've learned to handle it better. And slowly but surely I'm growing more positive and making plans for a brilliant future for myself.

Some days I felt that I really didn't belong in the Infertility community. I'm the perfect example of what none of you ever want to end up like: childless and husbandless too - all because of Infertility. Who would ever want to read anything I said? But you came, and you commented, and you made me laugh and cry and made me feel so special because you thought what I wrote meant something to you too!

Thanks to you all for your wonderful, encouraging and uplifting comments over the past few months. Thanks too for your blogs, for saying things in ways that will never be able to. The friends I've made through this blog are warming my heart more than I ever thought possible. It's great to know that there are women out there in the world that think and feel exactly the same as I do.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy 50th! although i'm sorry you had to come here, i'm glad it's grown into something positive for you.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Happy 50th!!

It feels so good to be understood, doesn't it? You do a lot, too, in helping others feel like they're understood. Like me :-).

It's as if we're all contributing to solving this giant puzzle.

Geohde said...

Infertility has a lot to answer for, for all of us. Godness knows it's putting a huge strain on every aspect of my life, and I can olny too easily see how it can be responsible for the sad things that have happened to you.

Write it all out, it helps.

KarenO said...

Thanks you guys! :)